Does anyone know of a map?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by GBarrington, Jun 20, 2014.

1. GBarrington

GBarrington Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sorry for the Duplicate Post. I'm not sure how that occured!

That illustrates levels m43s ownership or use? Or, lacking that, is there a source of information from which a map could be created? I'm thinking of something with some level of detail in it; something with more than mere levels of national/global penetration. For instance, I live in Springfield, Illinois, USA. I would find it interesting to know how my Central Illinois region stacks up in m43s ownership and use compared to, say, South Eastern Pennsylvania.

I don't have any commercial use for this info in mind, just curious. I like maps and such. So I wouldn't be inclined to pay for such information. (I'm not THAT curious! I guess.)

2. jamesgehrt

jamesgehrt Mu-43 Regular

May 20, 2014
    Easthampton, Massachusetts
    James Gehrt
    Sound interesting. Just a wild guess here, you may be able to do something with a Flickr api. That being said, it would depend on how many images were geo tagged. This is beyond my skill set, but if there was a programmer with photo interests, I think it could be done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.