Does anyone know about this situation?

turkuaz33

Mu-43 Rookie
olympus em 1 mark 2 when I exposure in underexposed , red color in the photos? My lenses are 12-40 pro, 7-14 pana, 45-150 pana ..
Does anyone know about this situation?

Attachments

• _ADP1012.jpg
    _ADP1012.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 208
  • _ADP1608.jpg
    _ADP1608.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

TNcasual

Mu-43 Legend
Red?

How are those images processed? Are they straight off the camera jpgs? What do RAWs look like? Can you share SOOC jpegs and RAWs so that any issues can be troubleshooted?

turkuaz33

Mu-43 Rookie
Red?

How are those images processed? Are they straight off the camera jpgs? What do RAWs look like? Can you share SOOC jpegs and RAWs so that any issues can be troubleshooted?

no processed and straight off the camera jpgs

turkuaz33

Mu-43 Rookie
The are jpegs. So they are processed.

How did you get them from the camera to post to the forum?
I transferred from camera to PC, I made and saved with photoshop crop, I did not make any more changes on the photo

TNcasual

Mu-43 Legend
As stated above, SOOC jpegs (with no cropping) or better yet the RAWs would make troubleshooting much easier. It's always best to provide more information in the beginning.

Olympus has a setting: "auto WB: keep warm color " My bet is that this is turned on for you.

turkuaz33

Mu-43 Rookie
As stated above, SOOC jpegs (with no cropping) or better yet the RAWs would make troubleshooting much easier. It's always best to provide more information in the beginning.

Olympus has a setting: "auto WB: keep warm color " My bet is that this is turned on for you.
i tried warm color on and off

Attachments

• _ADP1012.JPG
    _ADP1012.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 179

Ross the fiddler

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ross
Since it looks like you were using Auto White Balance in them then the moon is going to look fairly colourless & the low light portrait using Auto WB, depending on the lighting isn't going to be a cool looking colour cast, especially if you haven't got Anti-Flicker on under artificial light. If you had taken a series of sequential frames you may notice a difference in WB for each. If you want to get a different appearance for low light then having Anti-Flicker ON to sync with your mains frequency would ensure a consistent light level & colour & then select the desired WB to suit. Remember LED lighting can appear slightly different in colour output through its AC cycle supply (caused with ripple on the DC power to the LEDs typically at double the mains frequency). I believe Keep Warm On only applies to Auto WB anyhow.

Last edited:

turkuaz33

Mu-43 Rookie
Since it looks like you were using Auto White Balance in them then the moon is going to look fairly colourless & the low light portrait using Auto WB, depending on the lighting isn't going to be a cool looking colour cast, especially if you haven't got Anti-Flicker on under artificial light. If you had taken a series of sequential frames you may notice a difference in WB for each. If you want to get a different appearance for low light then having Anti-Flicker ON to sync with your mains frequency would ensure a consistent light level & colour & then select the desired WB to suit. Remember LED lighting can appear slightly different in colour output through its AC cycle supply (caused with ripple on the DC power to the LEDs typically at double the mains frequency). I believe Keep Warm On only applies to Auto WB anyhow.
i tried all option
warm color on/off
anti-flicker on/off
shade on / off
etc

same problem

Growltiger

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
The moon is a large grey rock in sunlight. So set the white balance to sunlight. If that still doesn't work for you, use manual white balance or adjust in Photoshop.

There is nothing wrong with your camera.

Latest threads

Top Bottom