Does anybody use B-grip uno

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Janez, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Janez

Janez Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 12, 2015
    Slovenija
    Has anybody any experiences using m4/3 camera with B-grip uno? Are there similar accessories, clones?

I don’t really like that the camera is hanging from my neck, especially if I have to lean forward and camera swings uncontrollably forwards. Putting it inside and out of bag is also a hassle.

2. gcogger

gcogger Mu-43 Veteran

May 25, 2010
    UK
    Graeme
    I've started using one very recently, with a GM5 attached to my rucksack strap, and so far it's worked perfectly. You do have to be sure to tighten the quick release adapter properly with, say, a coin, but I've had no problems when I do that. The Peak Design Camera Clip does a similar job and also gets good reviews.
    It's not something I'd want to trust to a no-name clone manufacturer!

3. Janez

Janez Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 12, 2015
    Slovenija
    I agree, I should rephrase myself and ask for other manufactures that make similar adapters.

I read reviews about B-grip, but all seem to describe the function and how to use it. None really describes experiences after using it for longer time in different circumstances.

I would also use it on a backpack strap. Did it happen that the adapter started to slide down the strap. Can you really fixate it firmly enough for using it couple of hours?

4. gcogger

gcogger Mu-43 Veteran

May 25, 2010
    UK
    Graeme
    Yes, it tightens down as much as you want and doesn't move about. I've used it on several hour walks, including taking off and putting on the rucksack. That's with a GM5, of course, so not much strain on it!
    It seems odd when I set out on the walk, but I soon forget it's there.