Do you like my tricked-up E-P2?

noodlehaus

Mu-43 Veteran
Great choice of leather type for the aki asahi case! I'm tempted to get a gordy/andy neck strap as well. I already have the wrist strap. I'll try to take a shot of my setup as well and post it here.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Looks great, I prefer to go naked - but a leather wrist strap is fantastic for the E-P2.

Cheers

Brian

bilzmale

Mu-43 All-Pro
Thanks folks. Akim I had a mixup with my case - they forgot to send it but when I enquired they were most apologetic and it left Japan on a Friday and I had it in Australia by Monday. Postage internationally is only $3 US.

noodlehaus

Mu-43 Veteran
If going naked or having direct contact with your camera's body shape appeals to you, here's my setup with the JnK leather skin and the Andy wrist-strap (Singapore version of Gordy's).

View attachment 143264

I'm expecting a vented hood from ebay for the 17mm lens. I'll post an updated pic once it arrives.

bilzmale

Mu-43 All-Pro
That's nice. Very tasteful.

I started looking at skins but the real leather sucked me in. Got a vented lens hood (Leica style) coming for my 20mm as well ($10 - couldn't pass that up).

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom