1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED DMC-G1-Blue DMC-G3 And a DMC-GF3

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by johnsigs, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnsigs

johnsigs Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Three cameras for sale. The G1 is blue and I am selling it with a 1:3.5-5.6/ 14-42 lens. Camera looks and works great. The only signs of wear are two light stains on the rubber backing of the screen. Asking price $250.00. The G3and GF3 are both black and come with the same 14-42 lens. All three will come in original box with cables, chargers and software. The GF3 will also come with two spare after market batteries. Asking price $325.00. The G3 asking price is $475.00. Both in excellent condition. Pay Pal accepted only. Plus $10.00 per camera for USA shipping only. Will ship within 24 hours of sales. This is my first post on these forums but my e-bay name is Siggy183. Feedback is 100%.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.