1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

DJI 15mm f1.7 $244 used

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by tkbslc, Jan 28, 2019.

1. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

DJI 15mm f1.7 (clones of the Leica 15mm f1.7 with lighter build and possibly different lens coating) From Lens Authority in excellent condition. This is where Lens Rentals sells their excess stuff, so it's an ex-rental. But you can add a 2 year warranty for $9 if you are worried.

two copies available at time of posting at only $244.
    DJI 15mm f/1.7 ASPH Micro 4/3 Lens - LensAuthority

I just sold my Leica 15mm f1.7 for $380 used in one day, so this seems like a good deal!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. mnhoj

mnhoj There and back again and again Subscribing Member

Dec 3, 2011
    Los Angeles
    John M
    Great lens.

3. davidzvi

davidzvi Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Aug 12, 2012
    Outside Boston MA
    David
    Great option for those on a budget, just understand what you're getting. Don't expect to buy it and resell it for $380 the PanLeica goes for.

4. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

I did not intend to imply that.

5. LilSebastian

LilSebastian Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Feb 28, 2017
    Pasadena, CA
    John
    This is tempting, but are there functional differences when using the PL vs dji lenses? Video CAF being of most interesting to me on an Olympus body.

6. davidzvi

Aug 12, 2012
    Outside Boston MA
    David
    Didn't mean to imply that you did, sorry.

Budget buyers and those new to the system may be easily confused at the difference that's all.

• Like Like x 1
  7. davidzvi

Aug 12, 2012
    Outside Boston MA
    David
    The only differences I know of are "supposedly" the lens coating, but I can't remember reading a statement from the manufacturer confirming this. And cosmetic differences, the DJI does not include the trim ring for when the hood is not in place and a plastic hood instead of the metal hood.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. barry13

barry13 Mu-43.com Editor Subscribing Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.