DJI 15mm f1.7 $244 used

tkbslc

Super Moderator
DJI 15mm f1.7 (clones of the Leica 15mm f1.7 with lighter build and possibly different lens coating) From Lens Authority in excellent condition. This is where Lens Rentals sells their excess stuff, so it's an ex-rental. But you can add a 2 year warranty for $9 if you are worried.

two copies available at time of posting at only $244.
DJI 15mm f/1.7 ASPH Micro 4/3 Lens - LensAuthority

I just sold my Leica 15mm f1.7 for $380 used in one day, so this seems like a good deal!

davidzvi

Super Moderator
Real Name
David
DJI 15mm f1.7 (clones of the Leica 15mm f1.7 with lighter build and possibly different lens coating) From Lens Authority in excellent condition. This is where Lens Rentals sells their excess stuff, so it's an ex-rental. But you can add a 2 year warranty for $9 if you are worried.

two copies available at time of posting at only $244.
DJI 15mm f/1.7 ASPH Micro 4/3 Lens - LensAuthority

I just sold my Leica 15mm f1.7 for $380 used in one day, so this seems like a good deal!
Great option for those on a budget, just understand what you're getting. Don't expect to buy it and resell it for $380 the PanLeica goes for.

davidzvi

Super Moderator
Real Name
David
This is tempting, but are there functional differences when using the PL vs dji lenses? Video CAF being of most interesting to me on an Olympus body.
The only differences I know of are "supposedly" the lens coating, but I can't remember reading a statement from the manufacturer confirming this. And cosmetic differences, the DJI does not include the trim ring for when the hood is not in place and a plastic hood instead of the metal hood.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom