1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

diy rain/dust cover

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by noelh, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Not much out there for rain/dust covers that would fit the Domke F5-XC. In the light drizzle the bag has kept the gear dry. Not sure how dry the gear would be in a heavy rainstorm. Anyone know of a commercially available cover that is made for the Domke F-5XB and F-5XC.

Being a bit of a pack-rat I tend not to throw out things that should probably be junked. A few chunks of silnylon scraps, chord lock, line & grosgrain ribbon from camping gear projects left over were converted into a rain/dust cover. Not a perfect fit, but adequate & functional. Simple diy project if you have some basic sewing skills.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Nice. My Retrospective 20 came with a cover. The UTG sling bag I use with my E-PL1 has a waterproof lining.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.