I recently have acquired a PEN-F lens, namely the 38mm f1.8, and since I have no adapter for it I had to order one on eBay to fit it on my Olympus E-P5. Impatient as I am I could not wait 4 weeks for it to arrive from China and I thought I could cobble up something myself in the meantime. I did have a reverse lens mount for macro filter thread 52mm to start with and a couple of other bits that surely would work somehow. So, here is what I did: 1) reverse lens mount with 52mm thread plus 2) step up from 46mm to 52mm ring plus 3) step down from 46mm to 43mm (gives me a bigger edge surface than straight 46mm ring) The 3 items connected together measured at approx. 12mm. From my calculations I really needed just 9.7mm (M43 registers at 19.25mm, PEN-F at 28.95mm) but the last bit of my ring stack was actual thread, so shaving that down would create a nice surface for my PEN-F lens. Sanding the soft aluminium was not too difficult and in half an hour I had the stack at 9mm. I did some "free lensing" (dry run) to check that I had infinity before I was ready for the next step. I shaved it a bit short to allow for some "glue" I wanted a temporary mount so the lens would be attached by some "removable" glue. I really like how polyurethane sticks to stuff, cured rubber like BUT can be removed with methylated spirits (alcohol). Unlike silicon, it's a much friendlier product to use, in my opinion. So, I laid a thin bead of polyurethane (my brand is Sikaflex, but any will do) with a toothpick making sure that there will be enough to stick to the lens but not too much to spread everywhere. The operation was delicate and I made sure I kept a clean toothpick with very little sealant at the time. Once I had a decent bead I laid my lens right into the wet goop. The lens sunk nicely into the goop and made good contact all around, squeezing out a bit of stuff. some goop squeezed out to the inside of the adapter, there are a few mm of gap between bayonet mount and 43mm ring: good so I don't fully mess up the PEN mount I carefully removed the excess by wetting a clean toothpick so the sealant would not stick and cleaned up the best I could. Any excess/smudge will be removed once cured. After a day of curing the goop was hard enough to try and still soft enough to remove/disassemble if my register was out by too much. I was not expecting perfection but I wanted to have infinity within a short barrel adjustment of the focus ring. I was pretty close, just a few degrees are needed to get infinity. goop ooze visible between lens and black rings; can be trimmed once cured if a cleaner look is desired I jammed a small piece of closed cell foam in the auto-aperture lever, so I can close down the iris if I want to. Factory adapter has a proper notched mount for that... So while I wait for my factory adapter to show up I can use my new lens. In honesty I have to say that I kind of regretted ordering the factory adapter since this one looks and functions rather well. I only have one PEN-F lens mount so there is no need to swap and have the adapter available for another lens; being glued on suits me fine. However removing the lens from my home made adapter, when necessary, will be easy: a sharp small blade and I can separate/cut the polyurethane, any excess can be cleaned off with alcohol.