Disneyland at night with the E-PM1 & E-PL2

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by Jonathan F/2, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    I got all excited about the Fuji X-Pro1, so I decided to bring my family out to Disneyland to see if I still like my M43 kit...I then realized meh, my current kit already kicks ass considering I'm rocking the fast M43 prime trio! I brought both the E-PM1 which handled most lowlight with the PL 25/MZ 45 and the E-PL2 which handled wide angle with the MZ 12 and flash shooting with the FL-300R. The beauty with the Olympus M43 cameras is that you really get a complete system with full flash control. Comments welcomed!

BTW - I saw no M43 cameras, 1 NEX and mostly all DSLRs, P&S and cell phone cameras at Disneyland if anyone cares!

• Like Like x 9
  2. HappyEisentrout

HappyEisentrout Mu-43 Regular

Mar 6, 2011
    Sandusky, OH
    Some of these are the scariest Disneyland pictures I have ever seen. I loved them.

3. Jonathan F/2

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks! The Small World ride was kinda trippy at night! Sorta wish I was smoking something at the time! :wink: :biggrin:

4. drewbot

drewbot Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 21, 2011
    Toronto, ON
    Interesting. I just went to Universal Studios in FL and saw five or so NEX, and a handful of Japanese tourists with E-Px's, and some Americans with GF series cams.

5. starlabs

starlabs Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    Los Angeles
    LOL... I was thinking the same exact thing. You sure this wasn't Halloween Haunt Night? :tongue:

Great photos :2thumbs:

6. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Great set!

7. drizek

drizek Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 5, 2011
    I see an m43 camera virtually every day, any time im in a big city with tourists.

8. Jonathan F/2

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Disneyland is a lot more ominous at night!