1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Discounted BRAND NEW Olympus 17/1.8 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by yekimrd, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yekimrd

yekimrd Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Cincinnati, OH
    Mikey
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Discounted BRAND NEW Olympus 17/1.8
    </br>Prices</br> Olympus 17/1.8 - 450usd (FIRM)
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Bit the bullet with the (accidental) Olympus website sale this past weekend. I tried to cancel my B&H order but it already shipped out. I'm really excited for this lens so I'll keep the B&H one. Now, obviously I don't have a need for 2 of these. So I figured I'd share the holiday cheer and offer the new lens at a small discount. The caveat is I don't know when I will be getting my Olympus preorder but if you're patient enough, you can get mine for 450usd plus fees.

Take note: 450usd plus 3% Paypal fees plus 10usd shipping (which is what I paid B&H) translates to 473.50, which is still ~26usd cheaper than if bought new from Adorama (free shipping), ~36usd cheaper than B&H (9+ shipping), 50+usd cheaper than Olympus (if I include sales tax).

I have 100% feedback on eBay and here. Obviously, I don't have a picture of the lens. I don't expect you to send the payment until I get the item but I will honor a commitment to buy. I will answer in the order of who PM's first.

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> 10usd
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 business days
    </br>References</br> Ebay: stripey.7264
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.