Digitally Hand Painting Your B&W shots

bilzmale

Mu-43 All-Pro
Colours look nice - your blog does not give much detail - can you elaborate a bit on your technique?

StudioHeraBell

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Simple. Ichoose the color from color palette. Create another layer. Choose the color replacement mode in PS. Use a PS brush. Apply the color on where I want. Then play with the opacity of both layers. Voila.

silverbullet

Mu-43 Veteran
Having nothing in mind with photography, my son Philipp does the coloring or even the full painting with a Wacom tablet. From his father (me..) he got a Cintiq screen which is like a sensitve monitor.

Some sketches or drawings he scans to the hd and adds color etc.. Then he can print it on Hahnemühle or other brands.

Here the linkg from a (proud:wink:9 )father:

Philipp Banken Illustration, Drawings

JoepLX3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
That is indeed slightly different from photography, but for sure something to be proud of.

StudioHeraBell

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Wonderful digital art...

Having nothing in mind with photography, my son Philipp does the coloring or even the full painting with a Wacom tablet. From his father (me..) he got a Cintiq screen which is like a sensitve monitor.

Some sketches or drawings he scans to the hd and adds color etc.. Then he can print it on Hahnemühle or other brands.

Here the linkg from a (proud:wink:9 )father:

Philipp Banken Illustration, Drawings