Digitally Hand Painting Your B&W shots

StudioHeraBell

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Behind The Camera. But home is in Montreal.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

to read the story and see out of the camers un-edited shot please visit the Blog.

My Photo Ramblings: Living The Faith In Dangerous Times

I enjoy hearing your comments any critiques. Here or at the Blog. Thanks a million for your support.

Cheers,

Hera

silverbullet

Mu-43 Veteran
Having nothing in mind with photography, my son Philipp does the coloring or even the full painting with a Wacom tablet. From his father (me..) he got a Cintiq screen which is like a sensitve monitor.

Some sketches or drawings he scans to the hd and adds color etc.. Then he can print it on Hahnemühle or other brands.

Here the linkg from a (proud:wink:9 )father:

Philipp Banken Illustration, Drawings

JoepLX3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
That is indeed slightly different from photography, but for sure something to be proud of.

StudioHeraBell

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Behind The Camera. But home is in Montreal.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wonderful digital art...

Having nothing in mind with photography, my son Philipp does the coloring or even the full painting with a Wacom tablet. From his father (me..) he got a Cintiq screen which is like a sensitve monitor.

Some sketches or drawings he scans to the hd and adds color etc.. Then he can print it on Hahnemühle or other brands.

Here the linkg from a (proud:wink:9 )father:

Philipp Banken Illustration, Drawings

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom