1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Digital scanning offer

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by meyerweb, Jan 21, 2012.

1. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Not m43 related, but I suspect many of us have a significant collection of images on film or print. If you do, and are interested in getting them scanned to digital, ScanDigital is offering a special deal:

https://www.scandigital.com/gift-ca...nDigital&utm_content=Discounted+2012+Vouchers

$100 worth of scanning services for $75. If enough people sign up, it becomes $112 in value for $75.

I used them to scan about 110 slides of my father's from the 1950s. The first batch they sent back were terrible, dull and lacking in saturation. I complained, they had me send them back (at their expense) and re-did them. The second time around worked much better. I had to do very little PP to get them where I wanted them.

Much easier than scanning them yourself, one at a time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.