1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Dig for Victory

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Iansky, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    My wife was working at a 40's re-enactment event this weekend so I ventured down with the GF1+20mm to grab a few images.

I have placed quite a few in my album for interested parties, here are a few tasters:
    Yer_nicked.
    Weapon_Training.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Nancy.
    Odd_partnership.
    [​IMG]
    Chillin_in_the_cab.

• Like Like x 5
  2. tomrock

tomrock Mu-43 Regular

Jun 21, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    These are great picture and I love the treatment you've given them.

3. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Thanks Tomrock,

The GF1+20 is a great combination for me to use at events like this - when I shoot them with my DSLR there is too much posing.
    Despite how they may appear, all except the russian with Brit in leather waistcoat were interacting with others when I took the photos.

4. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    SoCal
    You even got a few Yanks ... Looks like a fun event, you captured some very nice portraits. My fav is the lady sitting in the doorway of the RR car. Very nice conversion, but some of the images look just a touch over-sharpened and I find myself looking at the sharpening not the images.

G

5. avidone

avidone Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 24, 2011
    Rome, Italy
    I also really like the one of the lady in the door of the railway car ( or lorry izzit?) I saw it in some other thread yesterday an wondered at its vintage look

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 App