Different coloured eyes

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Iansky, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Out again today and came across this gent with his dog and I noticed the different coloured eyes, when I spoke to him he said it was a cross between a boxer and a husky - nice eyes so had to keep them in their colours.
    GF1+20mm
    Half_husky_half_boxer.

• Like Like x 4
  2. nice image Ian. Love the pp on it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Thanks Hera Bell,

It was an interesting dog and just had to be photographed.

4. Bluegrass

Bluegrass Mu-43 Regular

Apr 10, 2011
    Nice photograph. I am a sucker for a picture of a dog and a proud owner. The man/dog relationship is so very ....real .....for lack of a better word. And I like "real".

I had a husky with one eye that was literally 1/2 brown and the other 1/2 blue (split vertically down the middle). The other eye was all blue. I thought it was very unique....but later found out.... not so much. This is somewhat common with huskies.

She was a sweetheart. She has been gone for over 10 years, but I still miss her.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Thanks Bluegrass,
    Having lost my long term friend (Black Lab) just over a year ago I know the relationship we have and this man had a very close relationship with this beautiful dog.

6. sinpig

sinpig Mu-43 Regular

Sep 2, 2010
    Superior, WI
    That's a great image, thanks for sharing.

7. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    The joy of this site is the fact we all have a common goal, to produce better photos, share and enjoy our 4/3rds eqpt.

I have learn't a lot from suggestions/tips posted on this site as well as examples of work that inspire and challenge the norm - far better than going to a gallery!