1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Different coloured eyes

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Iansky, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Out again today and came across this gent with his dog and I noticed the different coloured eyes, when I spoke to him he said it was a cross between a boxer and a husky - nice eyes so had to keep them in their colours.
    GF1+20mm
    Half_husky_half_boxer.

• Like Like x 4
  2. nice image Ian. Love the pp on it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Iansky

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Thanks Hera Bell,

It was an interesting dog and just had to be photographed.

4. Bluegrass

Bluegrass Mu-43 Regular

Apr 10, 2011
    Nice photograph. I am a sucker for a picture of a dog and a proud owner. The man/dog relationship is so very ....real .....for lack of a better word. And I like "real".

I had a husky with one eye that was literally 1/2 brown and the other 1/2 blue (split vertically down the middle). The other eye was all blue. I thought it was very unique....but later found out.... not so much. This is somewhat common with huskies.

She was a sweetheart. She has been gone for over 10 years, but I still miss her.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Iansky

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Thanks Bluegrass,
    Having lost my long term friend (Black Lab) just over a year ago I know the relationship we have and this man had a very close relationship with this beautiful dog.

6. sinpig

sinpig Mu-43 Regular

Sep 2, 2010
    Superior, WI
    That's a great image, thanks for sharing.

7. Iansky

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    The joy of this site is the fact we all have a common goal, to produce better photos, share and enjoy our 4/3rds eqpt.

I have learn't a lot from suggestions/tips posted on this site as well as examples of work that inspire and challenge the norm - far better than going to a gallery!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.