1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

DiCAPac Waterproof Case for Mirrorless Camera

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by rklepper, Feb 24, 2014.

1. rklepper

rklepper Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 19, 2012
    Iowa, USA
    Robert
    Has anyone used this? Just curious what would fit into it. I have a GX-7 with either the 14-54 or the 12-35. I would love to be able to use the 12-35.

Thanks

2. yakky

yakky Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    I picked one up for my GF3, I ended up sending it back. Camera didn't fit well inside, buttons were hard to use. I can't comment on actual IQ as I never got outside of my living room. I'm just going to stick with my TS-10 for soggy stuff.

3. rklepper

rklepper Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 19, 2012
    Iowa, USA
    Robert
    Hmm. Well I am glad to know that before I bought it. Should have guessed as it is so cheap.

thanks

4. JudyM

JudyM Mu-43 All-Pro

May 5, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    They have different size bags for large and small cameras. I bought the WPH10 model a few years ago for my GF1. It measures 5.5 x 6 x 10 inches. The GF1 with the 20mm fits well, but getting the camera into the bag with the 14-45mm is awkward. You have to remove the lens from the camera, insert the body into the bag, reattach the lens through the plastic lens housing, and then screw on the cover over the lens. I used it once to try some shots on the beach with the camera in the surf, and the camera did stay perfectly dry. I wasn't happy with the photos taken through the lens cover, though. They weren't awful, just not what I was after.