1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Delkin screen protector for Olympus E-PM1

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Dede, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Dede

Dede Mu-43 Regular

Oct 10, 2011
    Hi,

I got my E-PM1 a couple days ago and saw today that it already has quite a few scratches, although I've only carried in my bag. So I really need a screen protector and I think this delkin one is a pretty good choice. So what do you guys think, this one should fit my E-PM1, right? http://www.amazon.com/Delkin-DU3-0-M-BLK-Universal-3-0-Inch/dp/B000HB2TJ2/ref=pd_cp_p_1
    And does anyone have such a screen protector and can say how good it is? If anyone has suggestions for a better screen protector, they're very welcome :)

Thanks in advance

2. dpj

dpj Mu-43 Regular

Jul 20, 2011
    I have one of those for my E-PL1 and it is great. There is a little plastic screen to protect your main LCD screen and the hood is great for bright sunlight as it enables you to see a little easier. I have mine mounted slightly oddly due to using another LCDVF when shooting video, but it still works great, highly recomended. HTH.

3. vintage911

vintage911 Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 4, 2011
  4. Dede

Dede Mu-43 Regular

Oct 10, 2011
    Thanks for the advice, that protector looks good, too. I wonder whether the one for the E-PL2 will fit the E-PM1 too, because they only got that one on amazon (and I'd like to order there)?

Thanks in advance