1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Delkin screen protector for Olympus E-PM1

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Dede, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Dede

Dede Mu-43 Regular

Oct 10, 2011
    Hi,

I got my E-PM1 a couple days ago and saw today that it already has quite a few scratches, although I've only carried in my bag. So I really need a screen protector and I think this delkin one is a pretty good choice. So what do you guys think, this one should fit my E-PM1, right? http://www.amazon.com/Delkin-DU3-0-M-BLK-Universal-3-0-Inch/dp/B000HB2TJ2/ref=pd_cp_p_1
    And does anyone have such a screen protector and can say how good it is? If anyone has suggestions for a better screen protector, they're very welcome :) 

Thanks in advance

2. dpj

dpj Mu-43 Regular

Jul 20, 2011
    I have one of those for my E-PL1 and it is great. There is a little plastic screen to protect your main LCD screen and the hood is great for bright sunlight as it enables you to see a little easier. I have mine mounted slightly oddly due to using another LCDVF when shooting video, but it still works great, highly recomended. HTH.

3. vintage911

vintage911 Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 4, 2011
  4. Dede

Dede Mu-43 Regular

Oct 10, 2011
    Thanks for the advice, that protector looks good, too. I wonder whether the one for the E-PL2 will fit the E-PM1 too, because they only got that one on amazon (and I'd like to order there)?

Thanks in advance

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.