1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Deleting Images

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Christilou, May 1, 2010.

1. Christilou

Christilou Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    I need to clear some space! How do I delete enough space so that I can continue to post pictures, not too technical, pretty please :redface:

2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    You're only using 2.4% of your gallery space right now. What makes you think you need to delete photos to get more space?

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Or maybe you're talking about deleting your attachments? If so you can delete them in User CP>Attachments.

4. Christilou

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    Yes, it was the attachments! Thank you :)

5. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Caroline, the easiest way to host images here and share them in the forum is to embed them from the Gallery. Once an image is in your member gallery, all you need do to include it in a post is look underneath the Smilies, and you'll see a place called "My Photos". Click on the link below that which says "Insert", and that will take you to a popup window showing your gallery photos, which you can then select for display as thumbnail or original with or without an embedded link to your gallery.

6. Christilou

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    I guess this post is meant for me Amin and not Caroline, who I think is not such a dummy as me! Thanks for this info, I'll be able to manage that I think :)