Definitely in Charge

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by isabel95, Jan 7, 2011.

1. isabel95

isabel95 Mu-43 Top Veteran

When I saw the crossed paws I grabbed the nearest camera, which happened to be the E-PL1 with the Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 lens on it.

I shoot in both raw and jpeg and this is a slight crop and sized down image taken in my laundry room with the blinds shut - bright light coming through them.

<a href="" title="P1071628 Okay, I'll look at you by Isabel Cutler, on Flickr">[​IMG]"1124" height="848" alt="P1071628 Okay, I'll look at you" /></a>

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Narnian

Narnian Nobody in particular ...

Aug 6, 2010
    Midlothian, VA
    Richard Elliott
    The very slight squint in the eyes makes it purrfect!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Nice photo, and a beautiful cat :smile:

All the best,

4. isabel95

Thank you, Narnian

Louie is a master of looking the other way, so he wants me to know that he's doing me a favor by looking at me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. isabel95

Thank you, Colin.

Louie has been "under the weather" for a long time (cardiomyopathy and asthma) so I'm grateful for any picture that makes him look good, since he's lost quite a bit of weight.

6. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Nice and sharp and full of 'attitude'.
  7. isabel95

thank you, Bill...

That's Louie! Master's Degree in Catitude!
    <a href="" title="P8180548 No NR - ISO 1600 by Isabel Cutler, on Flickr">[​IMG]"1008" height="756" alt="P8180548 No NR - ISO 1600" /></a>

• Like Like x 3
  8. ricseet

ricseet Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 20, 2010
    Hi Isabel, Just got back from from Hong Kong with the grand kids and brought back a bad cough. I hope it does not end up with a chest infection like I had last Oct. 15 C is just too cold for this old man!
    Great shots of the cat - the eyes are superbly captured.

9. isabel95

Thank you, Ric....

Grandkids and illness just seem to go together. They pick things up from school.

I managed to return from the visit with our twin grand toddlers unscathed, but my husband got a cold, just a couple of weeks after he had finished with one.

Hope yours clears up quickly.

10. Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 5, 2010
    Mena, AR
    Isabel, great shot. Yes he is definitely in charge and wants to make sure you know it. Nice to always have a camera hany.
    • Like Like x 1