Dedicated Olympus OM-D E-M5 Resource Blog

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by G1 User, Apr 28, 2012.

1. G1 User

G1 User Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 20, 2010

I have started a Dedicated E-M5 Blog that has is designed to help you enjoy your E-M5 more fully, and, as a bonus, I am making available the "Tips and Tricks" section open to anyone who wants to contribute their tips or tricks for everyone to enjoy...

Anything you feel that can make the camera a but faster or more logical to use.

Please visit my dedicated Olympus OM-D E-M5 blog enjoy all the reviews I have made easy to read in the "Review Sidebar"

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Dedicated Blog

Click on "Contact Me" for simple instructions on how to get your tips and tricks to me.

Thanks for helping make this blog "The Olympus OM-D E-M5 Resource Blog" on the web... a head of time..

• Like Like x 11
  2. DizzyV6P

DizzyV6P Mu-43 Regular

Apr 13, 2012
    Awesome! Thanks for putting it all together. It makes looking at all the different reviews much easier.

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
  4. G1 User

G1 User Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 20, 2010
    The Blog hit over 500 pages views, just for today (4-29-2012), and the day ain't over yet!! [​IMG]:biggrin:

I worked on the appearance today and few other things....

I am looking forward to submitted articles in the areas of "Tips and Tricks" and "Shared Wisdom"

As the E-M5 gets in the hands of new owners, This E-M5 Resource Blog will grow.

I am going to link as many Reviews from different photography websites I can as they come in..My Idea was to have a central location to read all the reviews.
    There are all in one category , so they can be placed on one page by clicking on the "Web Reviews" catagory.

Thanks for the kind words...
    And, I too am waiting my E-M5 to be shipped as many others are, so, I hope in a few weeks, I get flooded with stuff to post.
  5. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA

FWIW, I do find the background slightly distracting though :smile:

6. G1 User

G1 User Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 20, 2010
    Maybe I should just go back to no image..
    For you tweeters, you can send a link or short note to me by using the hashtag #omdem5blog
  7. G1 User

G1 User Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 20, 2010
    I posed a new blog post and a few more E-M5 user Manual tips
    Thanks for looking! and following.
  8. thearne3

thearne3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Redding, CT USA
    Great idea!

Definitely add Pekka Potka's review: pekkapotka - Journal (will need to get the various blog posts)
  9. micz87

micz87 Mu-43 Regular

May 8, 2012
    I've just posted link to Your blon onto mine :) Good work!
  10. G1 User

G1 User Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 20, 2010
    If you haven't dropped by lately, I have added a few articles using the E-M5, that can applied with other cameras also... Thanks in advance See Link In Signature.
  11. G1 User

G1 User Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 20, 2010
    Just added a Master Chart of all possibilities of the Custom Function Buttons...

You may click on the chart, once, (I mean, Don't click through to the largest image) and print it at 60% Landscape as handy reference to pack in your bag

E-M5 Master Custom Button Chart
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Livnius

Livnius Super Moderator

Jul 7, 2011
    Melbourne. Australia
    ^^^ Great stuff. Thank you.
  13. duvinclunk

duvinclunk Mu-43 Regular

Aug 21, 2012
  14. Huelight

Huelight Mu-43 Regular