Dec. 4 2012 FREE CreativeLIVE Fast Start OM-D Video Course

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by RetroFocus, Sep 24, 2012.

1. RetroFocus

RetroFocus New to Mu-43

May 31, 2011
    On December 4,2012, will have a Fast Start video course on using the OM-D with John Greengo. It's free to watch live, or rewatch later in the day or you can buy it for $29.00.

Olympus OM-D EM-5 - Fast Start | creativeLIVE

I have watched and bought several of the CreativeLIVE courses and they are excellent quality.
  2. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    I'd enroll, but i have no idea what I'll be doing on Dec 4th. I wish I could plan my life out that far into the future.
  3. fljoe

fljoe Mu-43 Regular

Dec 30, 2011
    I have taken John Greengo's Canon 5D Mark II course and ca recommend him highly. He is a fantastic teacher and I like his presentation style. I am sure he will cover all the bells and whistles on the OM-D. The course is free to enroll if you wish to sit in front of the computer the whole day. Else you pay the discounted rate of $29 just before and during the course and can have access to the presentation any time or download it to your computer and watch it anytime you want.

He is teaching a course on Canon Rebel 4Ti tomorrow, so all the courses that he has taught so far are discounted. For new people to photography, the Fundamentals of Digital Photography Course is excellent.

I have sat in on other CreativeLive courses and they do bring some of the best instructors.