Deal on Panasonic 20mm! Only till tomorrow though.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Roark, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Roark

Roark Mu-43 Regular

Feb 10, 2011
    Boston, MA
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Oct 15, 2010
    Roark, the coupon is for in-store only, and WEB 0211 didn't work. However, the tip about them shipping out today even if it shows out of stock might be worth a try. They have the best price, and I think there are other ways to bring the price down a little bit more. ;) Thanks!
  3. Roark

Roark Mu-43 Regular

Feb 10, 2011
    Boston, MA
    I sent them an email saying that I tried to use the coupon online and that it didn't work. They refunded my purchase for $15. I forgot to add that part, didn't think the code wouldn't work since I forgot to add it when I made my purchase. Here is the transcript if it helps.

"Dear Christian,

Thank you for your inquiry. I have authorized the refund of $15.00 to be issued. Please allow a few business days for the refund process to be completed.
    We truly appreciate the time you took to write to us and hope that we have addressed your concerns. If we may be of further assistance, please call us at 1(800) 426-6027 or 718-340-0397. Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm Eastern, Saturday 9-5, or write to us again.

J&R Music and Computer World
    Customer Service Web Team

J&R wants to hear from you! Please let us know how we're doing by filling out the following survey:
    NexTag: Log-in OR Register

--- Original Message ---
    Received: 2/20/11 4:25:46 PM EST
    Subject: *Order Status*

Email Address:

First Name: Christian

Last Name:

Phone Number:

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_6; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.13 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/9.0.597.102 Safari/534.13

Order Number (if applicable):

Question / Comments: I made this purchase on the 17th of February with the coupon code added for the $15 dollars off for Presidents day sale and never received my discount
  4. Roark

Roark Mu-43 Regular

Feb 10, 2011
    Boston, MA
    Maybe I lucked out with the right customer rep.
  5. dmc

dmc Mu-43 Regular

Feb 21, 2011
    Thanks for the tip.