[Dead] Used RRS E-M1 Mark II Base Plate @ B&H

gpburdell

Mu-43 Veteran
EDIT: appears to be gone now. this was the second I've seen (I bought the first one), so it'd be worth keeping an eye out. At $40 it's really a no-brainer as mentioned by @ijm5012

Original Text:
I imagine they just have one for now, but keep an eye open if you miss it: Used Really Right Stuff Base Plate for Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II
New the base plate is $80, so $40 is a deal.

For those unfamiliar, even without the L portion it provides Arca compatibility as well as having a hand-strap lug and also it supports RRS's QD Strap Swivel. Also provides cosmetic protection for the bottom of the camera. Nice thing with this one is there's a spot underneath to store the hex-wrench, it's held in an out of the way spot by a couple strong little magnets.

Manufacturer page for more info: RRS - BOEM1MkII Plates for Oly E-M1 Mark II

I bought a used one from them a couple weeks ago and it's really nice. The grading was very conservative; mine was listed 8+ also but I had trouble finding any marks on it. YMMV of course.

Last edited:
Real Name
Ian
A great deal for what I consider to be an essential piece of kit. It makes the handling of the E-M1 II perfect for my hands, adds to the "robust" feel of the camera, incorporates an Arca-Swiss mount, and provides a mounting point for my Olympus GS-5 hand strap.

For $40, it's a no-brainer IMO.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom