[DEAD] Olympus Refub 20% Sale

leungw

Deal Hunter
Real Name
Willy
Outlet Store | Olympus

Code: LOVESUMMER

Site is very slow. I guess it's getting hammered by the traffic.

Most PRO lenses are available, except for the new 300mm.

Took a quick look. M1 and M5II are available, as are most non-PRO lenses.

Last edited:

gpburdell

Mu-43 Veteran
Nice. In for a long-awaited 25/1.8 and a weather-sealed 14-150 mark II to feed my GAS.

leungw

Deal Hunter
Real Name
Willy
Thanks! Picked up x2 7-14 2.8 pros. Awesome!!
Glad it worked out for you. I thought about the same lens too, but I already have the Panasonic one. I just can't justify spending the extra money.

gpburdell

Mu-43 Veteran
BTW, folks may want to consider the TG4 as a nice little ruggedized & waterproof companion camera since it supports RAW format. At $223 with discount it's a pretty solid deal for what it provides.

I love mine for cruises and beach or lake trips since it's fully water proof to 50ft or so. Battery charges via USB (unless you buy third party charger/battery combo) so just need the oly cable and a USB power source.

runner girl

Mu-43 Veteran
Must be the day for the 7-14. I picked one up as well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

leungw

Deal Hunter
Real Name
Willy
I was hoping they'd have the 9-18, but it looks like I'm out of luck....
I know it's not much of a consolation, but I don't remember seeing it today, even at the start of the sale. Maybe next time.

madogvelkor

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I know it's not much of a consolation, but I don't remember seeing it today, even at the start of the sale. Maybe next time.

True, it's not like I need it right away or anything. I did pick up a 45mm - I had been looking at that and the Panasonic 42.5, and figured at half the price I might as well go with the Olympus.

If only Panasonic did sales like Olympus does....

I also saw there was a E-PL6 kit with the 14-42 and 40-150. I could be a nice little setup for someone starting out.

gpburdell

Mu-43 Veteran
I also saw there was a E-PL6 kit with the 14-42 and 40-150. I could be a nice little setup for someone starting out.
Yes, and something like the E-PL6 or E-PL7 make a nice basis for an IR conversion. That's what I did with an outlet sale E-PM2 last year.

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
I bought the 12 2.0 (black) for $400. I've always been curious about this lens but the price was always too high.

Last edited:

leungw

Deal Hunter
Real Name
Willy
If only Panasonic did sales like Olympus does....
Check with your employer and see if they have ties with Panasonic. You never know. I work for a bank and am eligible for Panasonic's employee purchase program. Super weird.

cptobvious

Mu-43 Veteran
Surprisingly, 3 of the 4 PRO lenses are still showing as in stock at the moment. In past sales I remember those (especially the 12-40) selling out in minutes.

ChrisN

Mu-43 Regular
Please, someone tell me that the E-M1 prices will go down more after the Mk II announcement... Or that there will be a 25% off coupon... Or something! I'm trying hard to convince myself that I have a perfectly good E-M10 and that I can wait a bit longer...:daz:

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
Just about everything I'm interested gives me an error when I click on it. It looks like they were sold put before I even got the e-mail from Olympus this time.

Latest threads

Top Bottom