David At Sunset In Florence

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by StudioHeraBell, Mar 3, 2011.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon Mu-43 Top Veteran

Very nice Hera.....I have been to Venice but not Tuscany...it is part of a long list of places that I wish I had visited but alas....my travel days are getting fewer, so I am seeing a little more of Canada. It is strange that we go so far to take pics and forget what is around us! During my working days I travelled throughout Quebec (alas, without a camera) and have been back but it was before the days of digital so I have nothing to relate to where I have been. I think I had better hop on Porter and wing my down to Montreal and Quebec City again.

2. Bill if you come to Montreal, send me an e-mail before. Time permitting we can do a get together, go out and shoot and make everyone here geen with envy. :smile:

Yes indeed, one's backyard is less explored, and the neighbour's are usually most envied.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.