1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Damn Gas evil evil Gas filling my head

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by alex66, Jun 16, 2014.

1. alex66

alex66 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 23, 2010
    I have 4 µ43 bodies, they do all I want of them ok the EP-1 is a bit slow but the EPM2 and G3's are perfectly fine for all my needs, but I am drawn to a new camera, I look at them and think well the G5 is a bargain right now but would prefer a G6 but then I could get an E-M5 and so this madness goes on. The three I use daily are great cameras, I am satisfied with the photographs I get from them and don't have any reason for change but still there is that evil little call get another body. Do any of the newer bodies have any better IQ? At least I don't have any spare cash for a few weeks so that will help stave it off.

2. laser8

laser8 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 29, 2013
    Mare nostrum, Istria
    I was happy with the high(ish) ISO improvements from GX1 to GX7. Love focus peaking too, and finally proper WYSIWYG. :biggrin:

Why not some good lens(es) instead? It's not going to push you into more GAS if you get a lovely lens - a PL25 or whatever will cost less or equal to a body, but will for sure make a bigger difference (and not be "obsolete" in a year or two).

3. alex66

alex66 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 23, 2010
    I will get the 25 next month, now just by accident I noticed I can buy a GH3 body and get one for free, very tempting, Apart from that though I feel sorted for lenses as well.