1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FT] Dakine Sequence Photo Pack+Oly 14-42mm II R+Cash 4 Oly Gear | Location: FL, USA | Ships: USA, CAN

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by BokehFreak, Jan 25, 2013.

1. BokehFreak

BokehFreak Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 14, 2013
    New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Dillon Burns
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> Dakine Sequence Photo Pack+Oly 14-42mm II R+Cash 4 Oly Gear
    </br>Location</br> FL, USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA, CAN
    </br>Description</br> Black/Red Dakine Sequence photo bag (2000 Cubic Inch) with rain cover and removable photo pack - Like new - $150.00 shipped DAKINE Sequence Backpack with Camera Block - 2000cu in | Backcountry.com

Olympus 14-42mm MK II R with F/R caps- Brand new! - Make an offer Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II R V314050SU000

I will add cash on top of the Dakine Pack or 14-42mm or both! For valuable trades of Olympus gear. Such as fast Olympus or Panasonic primes, nice Canon FD/FL mount fast prime lenses, VF-2, Flashes, small-medium sized camera bag to fit E-P3 & MacBook Pro 15", or just make me an offer! I am happy to consider any offer of gear I can use with my E-P3, even trades of leatherettes or leather half cases. PM me today and let's make a deal! Thank you -Dillon Burns (BokehFreak) :43:

Various other items of value I can add to trades:
    Polarized Spy sunglasses (White/Black)-Like new, Nixon Player watch (Stainless Steel/Diamond)-Used
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. BokehFreak

BokehFreak Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 14, 2013
    New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Dillon Burns