Cyber Monday & Black Friday Sales 2018

morphodone

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Kyle
Yeah, it's crazy, the G80 with P12-60 currently has £200 cashback, whilst 'body only' has just £100 cashback, so it's actually £30 more to buy it without the lens.

When I bought mine, I paid £70 more than the body only kit to get the P12-60, and I thought that was a steal!
I have a serious case of GAS right now. If that deal was available in the US I don't know how I could restrain myself.

I've been looking at all these deals ranging from full frame to aps-c to µ4/3. I'm driving myself crazy. Need to enjoy my current equipment.

PeeBee

Mu-43 All-Pro
I have a serious case of GAS right now. If that deal was available in the US I don't know how I could restrain myself.

I've been looking at all these deals ranging from full frame to aps-c to µ4/3. I'm driving myself crazy. Need to enjoy my current equipment.
You don't need it, and neither did I when I bought my G80 a couple of months ago. It was an irresistible impulse. I was torn between the G80 and GX9, which also had a great deal at the time, but I decided the G80 ticked more boxes for me.

morphodone

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Kyle
You don't need it, and neither did I when I bought my G80 a couple of months ago. It was an irresistible impulse. I was torn between the G80 and GX9, which also had a great deal at the time, but I decided the G80 ticked more boxes for me.
Yeah you are right. And the GX9 has that nice 20 megapixel sensor... if only the G85/80 had it.

felipegeek

Mu-43 Enthusiast
Real Name
Felipe
Used the discount to pick up two used BLN-1 Oly OEM batteries (rated Excellent) for $27. Added a older Manfrotto/Bogen compact light stand (rated Excellent+) for $14 to get free shipping. They seem to count the pre-discount total to arrive at the $49 minimum for free shipping. I'm pretty happy with that!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom