1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Cyber Monday & Black Friday Sales 2018

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Michael Schneider, Nov 2, 2018.

1. thenextpage

thenextpage Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 13, 2014
    2017 BF was a great deal on M43 when purchasing through Dell. Dell matched all same discounts on Oly bodies and lenses, and on top of that there was a site through which you could get 20% cash back on your purchase from Dell. So far it doesn't look like that is going to happen this year, but good to keep an eye on it. I picked up the em1ii for $1200

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Search

Search Mu-43 Regular

Mar 23, 2014
    There is a 15% eBay coupon. Wednesday only.

3. PakkyT

PakkyT Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jun 20, 2015
    New England
    Note that the "Coupon is only valid when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App on iOS or Android."

4. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

You can cheat by adding stuff to your cart from your computer and then just checking out on the app.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ralf-11

ralf-11 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 16, 2017
    where are the half off sales on the Panasonic Leica DG Vario Elmarit 50-200mm f2.8-4 Power OIS (H-ES50200) ???

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. barry13

barry13 Mu-43.com Editor Subscribing Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    Think Tank deals through 12/2:

7. John M Flores

John M Flores Super Moderator

Jan 7, 2011
    NJ
    $1500 for GH5 is tempting...

8. protapic

protapic Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Cleveland, Ohio
    John
    Don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but DXO NIK tools are on sale now 50% off ($34.99 US)

Online Store - DxO

I got the original NIK set on sale pre-google days, and now they have some "issues" with my mac OS or something, I might give updated versions a try

[edit] ALL DXO software is 50% off!!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. PeeBee

PeeBee Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Sep 17, 2012
    UK
    I also bought the NIK Collection pre Google's intervention and was disappointed to find a few bugs when I subscribed to Adobe CC. I've been holding out for Black Friday to see if would be discounted. Looks like it's paid off!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Julia

Julia Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 9, 2013
    Dresden, Germany
    Not a hardware deal, but if you've been eyeing the Max Rive Photography processing tutorials, they are 50% off (+ combinations with other deals possible) right now.

Max Rive Photography

• Like Like x 1
  11. protapic

protapic Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Cleveland, Ohio
    John
    I can report back that whatever was wrong with my older NIK tools is now working as before with my old Lightroom 6 (last standalone version) on Mac (OS High Sierra 10.13.6) I am still clinging on to. I used Color Efex Pro and Silver Efex Pro quite often. I just pulled trigger on this good deal.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tilman Paulin

Tilman Paulin Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 10, 2013
    Vancouver, B.C.
    I also bought it pre-google, but 35$ is a fair price for keeping those great tools current.
    The Nik collection are the only plugins I use for years now, so I will buy them again.
    Thanks for sharing!

(When Nik was still Google abandonware I was hoping that I could replace the collection with Luminar - but the Nik plugins are still better IMHO... So I'm happy that they're still around)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. PeeBee

Sep 17, 2012
    UK
    I've just bought and installed it too. I'd previously checked that it would resolve my biggest problem, the brush tool not working correctly. I use this extensively, I'll brush the strong noise filter onto low detail areas such as skies, water etc so that I retain maximum detail in the critical areas. I sometimes use it to soften harsh bokeh too. I know it was possible to create brushes in PS CC to work around the problem, but that was a messy solution. Now my NIK Collection is working just like it used to :) 

I've read on the interwebs about some folks having problems with the install, with the plugins installing in the wrong location. Mine was a simple uninstall of the old version and reinstall with the new (Windows 10).

• Like Like x 1
  14. PeeBee

Sep 17, 2012
    UK
  15. twigboy

twigboy Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 10, 2016
    Virginia
    KEH.com
    EF8AE93D-D15F-4195-A133-744A1B10029E.jpeg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 2
  16. thenextpage

thenextpage Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 13, 2014
    Picked up an excellent+ EM1ii at KEH for $1000 after 15% off coupon and 2% cashback through ebates. Includes 1 year warranty which is offered through this weekend

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  17. morphodone

morphodone Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Mar 27, 2018
    Texas
    Kyle
    Wow. The kit lens by itself is almost that much. Have not seen that deal in the US.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I wish we had that deal in the U.S. - now that would be real "winning".

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. PeeBee

Sep 17, 2012
    UK
    Yeah, it's crazy, the G80 with P12-60 currently has £200 cashback, whilst 'body only' has just £100 cashback, so it's actually £30 more to buy it without the lens.

When I bought mine, I paid £70 more than the body only kit to get the P12-60, and I thought that was a steal!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  20. barry13

barry13 Mu-43.com Editor Subscribing Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    500px has 70% off memberships today only.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.