Cyber Monday & Black Friday Sales 2018

thenextpage

Mu-43 Veteran
2017 BF was a great deal on M43 when purchasing through Dell. Dell matched all same discounts on Oly bodies and lenses, and on top of that there was a site through which you could get 20% cash back on your purchase from Dell. So far it doesn't look like that is going to happen this year, but good to keep an eye on it. I picked up the em1ii for $1200

ralf-11

Mu-43 All-Pro
where are the half off sales on the Panasonic Leica DG Vario Elmarit 50-200mm f2.8-4 Power OIS (H-ES50200) ???

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
Think Tank deals through 12/2:
Think Tank Photo have just announced their Black Friday specials:

Airport Advantage Plus rolling camera bag, 50% off Fri-Sun, while supplies last.

Camera Bags, 40% off, Black Friday through December 2nd:
Signature shoulder bags
Spectral shoulder bags
UltraLight backpacks
Sidepath backpack
Multi-Mount holsters

If you use my affiliate link when ordering, you will also receive a free gift and free shipping on top of the discounts (on orders over $50).
ThinkTankPhoto.com

Disclosure: Think Tank links on this page pay commission to Barry13, as an official Editor of Mu-43.com.

protapic

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
John
Don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but DXO NIK tools are on sale now 50% off ($34.99 US)

Online Store - DxO

I got the original NIK set on sale pre-google days, and now they have some "issues" with my mac OS or something, I might give updated versions a try

[edit] ALL DXO software is 50% off!!

Last edited:

PeeBee

Mu-43 All-Pro
Don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but DXO NIK tools are on sale now 50% off ($34.99 US)

Online Store - DxO

I got the original NIK set on sale pre-google days, and now they have some "issues" with my mac OS or something, I might give updated versions a try

I also bought the NIK Collection pre Google's intervention and was disappointed to find a few bugs when I subscribed to Adobe CC. I've been holding out for Black Friday to see if would be discounted. Looks like it's paid off!

protapic

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
John
I also bought the NIK Collection pre Google's intervention and was disappointed to find a few bugs when I subscribed to Adobe CC. I've been holding out for Black Friday to see if would be discounted. Looks like it's paid off!
I can report back that whatever was wrong with my older NIK tools is now working as before with my old Lightroom 6 (last standalone version) on Mac (OS High Sierra 10.13.6) I am still clinging on to. I used Color Efex Pro and Silver Efex Pro quite often. I just pulled trigger on this good deal.

Tilman Paulin

Mu-43 Veteran

Online Store - DxO

I also bought it pre-google, but 35$ is a fair price for keeping those great tools current.
The Nik collection are the only plugins I use for years now, so I will buy them again.
Thanks for sharing!

(When Nik was still Google abandonware I was hoping that I could replace the collection with Luminar - but the Nik plugins are still better IMHO... So I'm happy that they're still around)

PeeBee

Mu-43 All-Pro
I can report back that whatever was wrong with my older NIK tools is now working as before with my old Lightroom 6 (last standalone version) on Mac (OS High Sierra 10.13.6) I am still clinging on to. I used Color Efex Pro and Silver Efex Pro quite often. I just pulled trigger on this good deal.
I've just bought and installed it too. I'd previously checked that it would resolve my biggest problem, the brush tool not working correctly. I use this extensively, I'll brush the strong noise filter onto low detail areas such as skies, water etc so that I retain maximum detail in the critical areas. I sometimes use it to soften harsh bokeh too. I know it was possible to create brushes in PS CC to work around the problem, but that was a messy solution. Now my NIK Collection is working just like it used to :)

I've read on the interwebs about some folks having problems with the install, with the plugins installing in the wrong location. Mine was a simple uninstall of the old version and reinstall with the new (Windows 10).

twigboy

Mu-43 Top Veteran
KEH.com
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

thenextpage

Mu-43 Veteran
Picked up an excellent+ EM1ii at KEH for $1000 after 15% off coupon and 2% cashback through ebates. Includes 1 year warranty which is offered through this weekend

Last edited:

PeeBee

Mu-43 All-Pro
Wow. The kit lens by itself is almost that much. Have not seen that deal in the US.
Yeah, it's crazy, the G80 with P12-60 currently has £200 cashback, whilst 'body only' has just £100 cashback, so it's actually £30 more to buy it without the lens.

When I bought mine, I paid £70 more than the body only kit to get the P12-60, and I thought that was a steal!

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom