Cute Socks with an Attitude

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Iconindustries, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

My friend has a pair of these cute socks and I reckon they look like fun enough to share

Here she is on the boot of my BM wiggling her tootsies in the cool night air. Sporting a head band I made out of a piece of vine and repping a pair of 3D glasses. This was shot at iso 2000, man this is the reason I love my OMD. Olympus 45mm @ f1.8

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/50527022@N02/9105494993/" title="Casually acting Cool by iconindustries, on Flickr">"800" height="533" alt="Casually acting Cool"></a>

Close up of the peculiar socks. O45mm @2.5

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/50527022@N02/9107709486/" title="10 Toes by iconindustries, on Flickr">"800" height="533" alt="10 Toes"></a>

2. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Footloose and fancy free for Spring/summer!!!

3. David A

David A Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 30, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    In Australia that's a bit more like footloose and fancy free for mid-winter at the moment :)

4. phigmov

phigmov Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Apr 4, 2010
    Nice shot, killer socks Icon !

Maybe get 'm43' embroidered onto them next ;-)

5. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Thanks for dropping a line Ian. Yeah it's actually the opposite to spring/summer here! Jack frost has visited a few mornings already.

Neat idea Phigmov! I tell ya her personality is as colourful as the socks. Such a fun friend to be with.

Reckon aye David. Getting pretty chilly down here on the plains. The cotton is off and wheat is going in. Great time in the morning to catch the dew on all of the spider webs in the grass.

catch ya,
    icon

6. David A

David A Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 30, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Thought it might be a bit like that. I've got a mate who moved from Brisbane to just outside of Stanthorpe a few years ago and we chat regularly. Some of it is even about the weather :) so I keep up with how the temperature is going on the other side of the range from here. You may not believe it but some people are even starting to complain about the coolness of the mornings down here.