1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Custom systemless i7 4770K computer Bay Area, CA | Location: USA | Ships: Pickup

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by 211Oakland, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 211Oakland

211Oakland Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 16, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Custom systemless i7 4770K computer Bay Area, CA

Prices
    $500 for local pickup

Ships to
    Pickup

Description
    I'm selling a custom build computer MINUS hard drives and system.

• Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core (this is the K, the one that can be overclocked)
    • Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H ATX LGA1150 (doesn't have Thunderbolt, but USB 3, Display Port, DVI, etc etc)
    • Memory: Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB RAM
    • Case: NZXT H2 Classic Silent (White) ATX Mid Tower (pretty big tower, with I think 6 bays for drives, three fans, and drive tray on the top)
    • GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 2GB (and of course Intel integrated HD4600)
    • Power supply: Corsair 650W ATX12V / EPS12V
    • Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper TX3 54.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing

There are some other things added on, like extra USB 3 ports, serial, and I think a firewire port, although I haven't tested it in quite a while.

There are NO drives in it. I used it as a hackintosh (basically it's all parts on the tonymacx86 list for compatible parts), but of course without disks you're open to running anything that uses this hardware. BIOS can be set for a hackintosh build or whatever system you like. Works fine; just upgraded to riMac when my display got wonky (that's not included).

The GPU isn't the fastest in the world, but I ran a 2560x1440 off it with PS and LR and it was fine. The integrated graphics are pretty decent as well.

I'm trying to sell this for local pickup in the SF Bay Area since it's rather heavy; it's a metal case, and shipping would be spendy. I might be open to parting it out depending on how much interest I get.

Rob

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Other
    Shipping method
    Pickup

Shipping charge
    -

Handling time
    -

References
    -

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.