Custom Menus GH-1

Pooder

New to Mu-43
How in the world do you make sense of the "cust.set.mem" setting in the CUSTOM MENU. With no way to name C1 SET1 / C2 SET2 / C3 SET3 - how can you remember which is which, or display what settings that have been assigned to a custom memory setting?

Thanks

Greg

F1L1P

Mu-43 Veteran
How in the world do you make sense of the "cust.set.mem" setting in the CUSTOM MENU. With no way to name C1 SET1 / C2 SET2 / C3 SET3 - how can you remember which is which, or display what settings that have been assigned to a custom memory setting?

Thanks

Greg
I know for G1, GH1 should be the same.

rotate the dial to CUST, press MENU/SET select which custom memory setting you want to review and press right button (WB button)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Makes sense, right? :thumbup:

Pooder

New to Mu-43
Thanks for help - but?

Now I'll know how to see what the different settings are. So - I presume creating a "custom setting" is accomplished by tweaking all your settings first, then choosing CUST.SET MEM. from the "Custom Menu" and choosing either 1 - 2 or 3.

Thanks very much.

Greg

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom