Custom Lens & Color Profiles - share yours

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
Hi, please share your custom color profiles for bodies, and custom lens profiles for native or adapted lenses.

Any profile types are welcome (ICC, Adobe, LensFun, DxO, ...), as long as you have the right to share them (i.e. you created them or they have a copyleft license (please specify)).

You can share a downloadable link to a cloud service such as DropBox or GoogleDrive, or you can PM me and I'll give you my email if you want me to host them.
Or, post a link if there's already another thread here with profiles.

My GoogleDrive folder for these profiles is
mu43 Lens Profiles - Google Drive

Last edited:

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
FISHEYES

Oly 9mm f/8 FishEye BCL

Adobe profile download link: Olympus 9mm f8 fisheye BCL.zip

Fotasy 8mm FishEye
Adobe profile download link: Fotasy 8mm fisheye lens profiles.zip

Oly 8mm f/1.8 Pro FishEye
a download from @pdk42 Lightroom lens profile for Olympus 8mm FE
more info at info: Lightroom Profile to defish the Olympus 8mm f/1.8

Samyang 7.5mm FishEye - info at IQ of defished Sammy 7.5 images
Downloadable Adobe profile at DPR: Rokinon/Samyang 7.5 Lens Profiles: Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review
more info at Panny Fish eye 8mm 3.5 vs Others 7.5 mm 3.5 -- Any thoughts?

Last edited:

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
Panasonic 20mm F1.7

Here's one previously shared by another user here who no longer wanted to host the download; I have his permission to share it again:
Lightroom/ACR lens profile for Panasonic 20mm F1.7
Download link:
GM5 Lumix G 20mm II - RAW.lcp.zip
This profile corrects for vignetting of the Panasonic 20mm F1.7 lens in RAW files.

You may think that vignetting correction is automatically applied in Lightroom and ACR. I have looked at the correction information in RAW files with EXIFTool. While I do see distortion correction info, I do not see any vignetting correction information. This message from Lightroom seems to confirm this.

This profile was originally made for an Olympus camera and was posted in the Adobe Lens Profile Downloader app. I removed all of the CA and distortion correction info from the profile and cleaned it up a bit. I renamed the profile and set it to work with one click when used with a Panasonic GM5 camera.

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
Color Profiles (ICC)

If you're working with any images from Olympus 16MP bodies, you might find the E-PL7_natural_curve.dtstyle from here to be a better default basecurve than the Olympus ones bundled with dt (which seem to be based on older bodies)... may or may not be the case for 20MP sensor cameras (if you try it, let me know). Also a couple of input color profiles there, but I think dt uses the same curves as Adobe by default, so hopefully you're not seeing any difference there...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom