1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Culling the Herd

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Repp, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Repp

Repp Mu-43 Top Veteran

0   0   0

Jan 27, 2011
    Oak Harbor, WA
    Downsizing my lens collection a bit, and have the following items up for sale or trade. At the moment I'm only really looking for the Pany/Leica 25/1.4 or maybe a FL-600r flash. Each comes with a UV filter. Price includes shipping and paypal fees, all items will be shipped USPS from an APO address. I've made two purchases off this forum, but this is my first time selling.

Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm f/4-5.8 $550
    The lens is in good condition, no scratches on the lens or cosmetic flaws.
    - Includes the SH-55b lens hood (the lens hood has some wear marks from being in a pouch with the lens), both front and rear caps.
    - 278 shutter count (this is my lightroom data, so doesn't count deleted pics from the card)
    - No box or pouch included.

Panasonic 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 $175
    Ok condition, has seen some use (zoom ring is a bit loose) but no lens scratches or other optical issues. I'm the 2nd owner, bought previously from another forum member. Just bought the 12-35/2.8, so figured I'd sell this back to the fold.
    - 807 shutter count. (this is my lightroom data, so doesn't count deleted pics from the card)
    - Includes pouch, hood, and both front and rear caps.

Panasonic Leica 45mm f/2.8 macro $550
    Very good condition optically and cosmetically. I just can't justify keeping it and the Oly 45/1.8
    - 279 shutter count. (this is my lightroom data, so doesn't count deleted pics from the card)
    - Includes Box, pouch, lens hood, and both front and rear caps.

Panasonic 45-200mm f/4-5.6 $175
    Good condition, no optical flaws or cosmetic issues.
    - 296 shutter count (this is my lightroom data, so doesn't count deleted pics from the card)
    - Includes Box, pouch, lens hood, and both front and rear caps.