1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

CSRM Trains & Tripods - 09/2013

Discussion in 'Mu-43 Member Activities, Meetups, and Hangouts' started by Mogul, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Mogul

Mogul Mu-43 Regular

Nov 9, 2012
    September 20 & 21, 2013
    Trains & Tripods Photo Opportunity & Lighting Seminar
    Lights, Camera, Action! The California State Railroad Museum is proud to host a unique "Trains & Tripods Photo Opportunity & Lighting Seminar". The two-part program includes an optional seminar on existing light photography and a photographers-only photo session inside the visually-enticing Museum before it opens to the public for the day. Amateur photographers of all skill levels can choose to attend one or both of the activities. Conducted by former Sacramento Bee photographer and Canon USA consultant Dave Henry, the fast-paced and information-packed lighting seminar is scheduled for Friday evening with the "bring your own tripod" photography opportunity scheduled for Saturday morning. Amateur photographers of all skill levels can choose to attend one or both of the activities. Space is limited to 50 participants and advance registration is required. Museum members receive a discount on registration for one or both days. All photographers are required to sign a release of liability and a "not for commercial use" clause. For more information call (916) 475-7969 or email phil.sexton@parks.ca.gov . To purchase tickets call (916) 445-5995 or go to:

Trains and Tripods

2. dagaleaa

dagaleaa Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 4, 2011
    Naples, Fl
    Dawn
    I love train museums! I wish I lived closer to this place, but I don't. One of my favorite photography places in my past was the Spencer Railroad Transportation Museum in Spencer, NC!! loved that place and roamed it freely....camera in hand!!