1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

CSCs are from Venus

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by c5karl, Apr 16, 2012.

1. c5karl

c5karl Mu-43 Regular

May 31, 2011
    Fairfax, Va., USA
  2. ssgreenley

ssgreenley Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 12, 2011
    Interesting that at leat 70% of this forum seems to be men, however. Also, as a proud Olympus owner, I can now say "Panasonics are for girls!"

3. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    I would not give that too much credibility, all I know is that it is a great format that offers good quality in an easy to carry unit.

4. speltrong

speltrong Mu-43 Veteran

May 8, 2011
    Northern California
    No idea what you're talking about - my camera is butch!

Panasonic-LUMIX-GF3-the-Companys-Smallest-and-Lightest-Micro-Four-Thirds-Camera-pink.

• Like Like x 3
  5. ssgreenley

ssgreenley Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 12, 2011
    This is the hardest I've ever laughed at a forum posting!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Did you know there are Hello Kitty, pink and girly AK47s for sale?

7. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Like this HK-47 from Glamguns.com? ;) 

hk47.

• Like Like x 2
  8. speedandstyle

speedandstyle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Here in America there is this over masculine need for "manly things". Many American guys think they have to have a huge pickup and yes a big DSLR. I however ride a scooter and am switching from Nikon to m43 because I am not the norm! Bigger does not always mean better{in fact it usually doesn't!}. I also have no problem with the ladies being photographers and glad to hear they are seeing m43 as the great system it is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.