Crumpler Cupcake 2500

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by GingerCat, May 8, 2011.

1. GingerCat

GingerCat Mu-43 Regular

Apr 16, 2011
    Anyone tried one of these? I've an E-PL2, 20mm, 14-42 and 40-150 to find a home for, and can't find anything small enough. I like Crumplers generally but there's nowhere in Ireland to try them out before buying.
  2. stratokaster

stratokaster Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 4, 2011
    Kyiv, Ukraine
    I have not tried this one, but it looks exactly the same as my Pretty Boy 2500 (except some cosmetic differences). Pretty Boy comes without dividers, so I added some taken out of my old photo bag. It holds Panasonic G2 with 20mm mounted + one more lens or flash.
  3. ismunn

ismunn New to Mu-43

May 1, 2011
    Worcestershire, UK
    I have to say that Crumplers are beginning to get hard to buy in the UK too. They own a couple of shops in London, one in Manchester and Bristol but they aren't very big and don't carry the whole range. I'm a Crumpler fan but for me they're getting hard to view, since I'm not close to any of these places.

That aside, I hear their customer service is good and their build quality has always been fantastic. I have several bags, one I use every day for work and the camera one I use, Bens Pizza, I've had for years and it's still great even though I've travelled all over with it.

I'd be tempted to buy the one you want, you could always ask if you can return it, you probably can. You really can't go wrong with them in my opinion.