[FS] Crumpler Camera Bag and Insert | Location: Australia | Ships: Australia

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by amanda, Nov 16, 2013.

1. amanda

amanda Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Aug 24, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Crumpler Camera Bag and Insert

Ships to

I'd like to sell a Crumpler Wonder Weenie bag with the matching Bunion Insert

The bag is about 12 years old now and was my daily companion to work for many years. The bag is clear of stains, all buckles and zips work as they should. There is no rips or damage to the canvas whatsoever. This bag has a 99 year guarantee with Crumpler (something they offered back in their early days)

I no longer use the bag and would like to give it a new home.

Included for the $90AUD is also the Bunion insert. It is padded, made out of Crumplers super tough canvas and has multiple inserts for organising as you see fit to store your gear. It can hold multiple lenses and up to the Pro 1D style Canon Bodies for example. When you aren't carrying your gear around in the Wonder Weenie, you can store it in the bunion insert!

A few marks on the reflective material

The Bunion Insert - has a sturdy zip closure, tough padding and a handle to carry it - use it on it's own or in the Wonder Weenie bag

Inserted in the bag and all closed up

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    Aus Post regular postage or pick up from Melbourne CBD via arrangement from 25/11/13

Shipping charge
    Included in the price

Handling time
    As I'm in a training course this coming week - I cant ship it till Monday November 25th 2013

This is my first sale here but i have numerous references from Watch forums and good eBay feedback 'mx5chick'

Additional comments

• I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.