1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home camera bag

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by jon595, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jon595

jon595 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

May 2, 2011
    PA
    I've decided to try and sell my Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home camera bag because it doesn't get much use. It is a black exterior with a tan colored interior. It comes with the 2 dividers. This bag is the last edition, which has only 1 buckle on the front. I like this better because it's easier to get in and out of the bag.

The bag is in like new condition as I never used it all that much. When I did use it I easily fit in a Nikon D700 with Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 attached and an SB-600 slotted in next to it. A Nikon 50mm f/1.8 AFS was also put in the bottom of the bag. Various small accessories were in the front pocket.

I'm asking $50 for the bag and that includes all shipping/PayPal fee's to the US. New, I've seen this bag go for around $80 to $85, so I think the price is fair. Throw me an offer if that is not acceptable to you.

Pictures are up.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have a cut section of velcro sized to fit exactly the one side. It is just velcro'd on itself, so it can come off easily. I used it as a silencer. If you want, I'll leave it on.

2. jon595

jon595 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

May 2, 2011
    PA
    Bump for pictures.

3. RichDesmond

RichDesmond Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Nov 18, 2011