1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home Camera Bag | Location: Miami | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Jorge Ledesma, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorge Ledesma

Jorge Ledesma Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011
    Miami
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home Camera Bag
    </br>Prices</br> $60 New Price
    </br>Location</br> Miami
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I have way to many bags and I'm not using this one. I tried it a couple of times with my Nikon gear but I ended up going for something larger.

This would be perfect for a M43 Kit. It would fit any M43 camera and 2-3 lenses plus ample pockets at the top and bottom. Its really a great bag hopefully it will make a good match for someone. Interested members send me a PM. Its ready to be shipped to a new home.

Feedback: 100% on Ebay under Quotidiantog and excellent feedback from mu-43.com under jorge ledesma, over 10 positive transactions at POTN including sales, trades, and purchases.

8036382519_a1968c89d0_c.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> 2
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Jorge Ledesma

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011
    Miami
    Pride reduced to $60 . . .

3. txbkst

txbkst Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Nov 9, 2012
    Think it would hold an EPM1 with kit lens, plus 35mm, 50mm, 28mm, and a 35-105mm zoom?

4. Jorge Ledesma

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011
    Miami
    I think so, this is what I had in it to give you an idea. A Nikon D90 with a battery grip attached (huge). A Nikon 50mm 1.8, a Sigma 24-60mm 2.8 (kind of fat lens), a Nikon SB-600 with Omnibounce, in the top pockets - lens cleaner, 8 batteries, a wrist strap, two bounce cards, a lens cleaning cloth, a 50mm lens hood.

In the other pocket, a bunch of SD and CF cards. Below that another lens hood, and more batteries and other essentials.

All your gear and lenses are way smaller than mine. I hope this answers your question. Cheers and let me know. You can email me at jledesmadds@gmail.com because I just got notice of your message by chance.

5. Jorge Ledesma

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011
    Miami
    New price, it would be a great bag for any M43 kit. $60 free CONUS, the original cost ranges from $80 and above.

6. Jorge Ledesma

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011
    Miami
    bumpilicious

7. Jorge Ledesma

Rating - 94.4%
    18   1   0

Aug 27, 2011