Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home Camera Bag $20 with FS at B&H Photo Video

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Soar, Nov 25, 2014.

1. hazwing

hazwing Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 25, 2012
    Good price, just picked one up. Cheaper than buying it in australia
  2. Toddster

Toddster Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    Todd Cleaver
    Fantastic deal on a great bag. If I didn't already have one I wouldn't hesitate. If this fits your style jump on it at this great price.
  3. eteless

eteless Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 20, 2014
    I already have the two, three, four, six and seven... plus a few others, however was missing a five... so I did the natural thing and ordered two :)

(I'm not REALLY a bag hoarder... well I might be, some of them are storage for things like flashes or film (or spare bodies, the two is almost perfect with the strap removed) so I don't think it counts)
  4. alexcox

alexcox Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 31, 2014
    Alex Cox
  5. kwalsh

kwalsh Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 3, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    Looks like the 4 million is now $20. Just purchased. Actually think I'll like that size better than the 5.

Deal on the 4 mil ends in about 13 hours according to site.
  6. stw

stw Mu-43 Regular

Jul 23, 2013
    Thanks - I just bought the $4M. Nice deal!
  7. eteless

eteless Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 20, 2014
    The 4 is a pretty good size, it fits an E-M1 with 25 or 45 f1.8 or samyang 7.5mm with the two unattached on the other side of the divider, I also fit in a small flash (Fujifilm EF-X20, hands down the best small flash for an E-M1 imo). Batteries in the side wings and SD cards in the front pocket and you're good to go. If you use a grip at all you need to put the body in at an angle (lens sort of pointing into a corner) and it gets awkward, however its still a fantastic bag.

I use one of them as my small throw around every day bag, it has loops on the left side so you can attach another bag to it using standard molle clips - I have attached a drink bottle holder to carry a larger flash or the 12-40mm (although normally a nice refreshing drink takes priority :smile: )
  8. Soar

Soar Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 26, 2013
  9. foxtail1

foxtail1 Science geek & photo nut

Dec 30, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Argghh! Why did I have to look at this thread? I do not need another bag, but did that stop me? Nope.
  10. tympman

tympman Mu-43 Regular

Mar 13, 2012
    FYI - I ordered the 4 MDH through BHP, only to be notified by email 30 minutes later that they were out of stock, that bag is discontinued, and my order would not be filled. Talked to sales and customer service, and there was nothing they could substitute for that price. Hope everyone else who ordered one gets theirs.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Mu-43 mobile app
  11. flamingfish

flamingfish Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 16, 2012
    And now the deal on the 4 Million Dollar Home is over.
  12. svtquattro

svtquattro Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 24, 2012
    Vancouver, Canada
    You guys are crazy. :)
  13. kwalsh

kwalsh Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 3, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    I did get my 4M$ at the sale price. It is certainly a nice little bag, great size for m43. It also happens to be practically identical in features and size to the LowePro Event Messenger 100 that I already have! The 4M is a bit more tapered while the Event is a perfect block. The Event has slightly puffier padding. They have practically all the same pockets, and they both have a velcro closure that can be "silenced" in favor of a clip closure too.

I think I'll probably sell one or the other, they are just way to similar even for a bag hoarder like me. Probably let the 4M go, I've become attached to the Event over the years...

All that said - was a great deal. The 4M is a very nice bag, just the right size for bodies of around E-M5 size and a few lenses.