Crumpler 3 Million Dollar Home $19.99 at Adorama

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by flamingfish, Jan 4, 2016.

1. flamingfish

flamingfish Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 16, 2012
  2. delkhouri

delkhouri Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 1, 2016
    Does anyone have one of these? Do you recommend it?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  3. BAPHA

BAPHA Mu-43 Regular

Nov 11, 2012
    I have the same model but different color (green), and it can accommodate a m43 body with a lens attached, and an extra smallish lens. Now that I've moved to Fuji, I've taken out the partition and use it as a body+attached lens bag only, and I find it quite comfortable.
  4. Tom_Chan

Tom_Chan Mu-43 Regular

Aug 19, 2013
    At the same price is the Lowepro StreamLine 100 (google tells me)... wonder how they compare.
  5. delkhouri

delkhouri Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 1, 2016
    Thanks BAPHA. Even tho the colors are ugly i pulled the trigger for $20.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  6. svtquattro

svtquattro Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 24, 2012
    Vancouver, Canada
    I have a Crumpler and while the materials are great and it works well, it's a bit big for the amount of stuff you can carry. So I never use it. Relative to its size, the Thinktank Mirrorless bags are much more space efficient. The 3,4,5 million dollar home were really for DSLRs and they have too much wasted space for PENS and OM-Ds...unless you put adapters and legacy lenses in the bag regularly. I have an E-M1 + adapter + 14-54II and still there's too much airspace inside.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Bags are very subjective and depend on how much gear you normally travel with. Best to go into a store and check stuff out. Or buy some of these cheap bags and if they don't work out, sell them, donate them, or give them away.