Croesor river, Y Gelli, Llanfrothen.

Mort

Mu-43 Regular
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Here's another from my haunt, edited in Color Efex 3, bleach bypass and bitsand bobs.

Shot on GF1, 14-45 kit lens with polariser to cut some glare, very long exposure, it was getting dark while taking this, also was raining heavily but the umbarella came in handy!

Mark

Djarum

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jason
I agree with Don on this one. This one is spot on. I'm actually jealous, because around here, rocks around waterfalls usually have little moss on them, so they just come out gray or brown.

Mort

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks for that Don. Very much appreciate your comment.

After years in the darkroom playing with B&W(and still at it) I still feel my work is mostly monochrome, but I do like working in colour too.

Mark

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Mark,
Don't underestimate your natural vision.
It seems that working the B&W as you say is work but the color comes natural. I don't see that, that often but when I do... I like it.
I see B&W without work but color taxes me everytime.
It is a difficult task to make color images that don't sound off with color but just lets the image sing. You got it.....

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom