Critique or pistols at dawn - choose your weapon!

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by goldenlight, May 12, 2010.

1. goldenlight

goldenlight Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 30, 2010
    Essex
    John
    This forum is rightly acknowledged as being one of the friendliest around, so much so it is taken for granted that we can critique each other's pictures in a constructive and friendly manner, knowing that our opinions will be well received and appreciated.

Heres an example of when it all goes wrong on a much larger forum......

Hawker Hurricane - Talk Photography

I could hardly believe what I was reading as I watched this unfold! :popcorm2:

2. cosinaphile

cosinaphile Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    omg ,.........glad those bantering about were not in the same room or a homicide may have been the result,lol

i guess we really are a civilized bunch..... next time my hot dog gets grey poupon!

3. RonSmith

RonSmith Mu-43 Top Veteran

Apr 7, 2010
    Michigan
    What language are those folks speaking?

It looks vaguely familiar, but I can't quite tell what they're saying.

4. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

At first I thought it the thread starter there didn't want critique, until i noticed it was in the critique section lol.

I'm glad we have a friendly family atmosphere here :grouphug: (looks like a team talk buts its a group hug lol)

5. Rich M

Rich M Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    A BIG group hug......:grouphug:

and a round of drinks on the house.....:drinks:

6. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Gee Whiz. I couldn't believe it, i thought at the end of page one it was settling down but from about halfway on page 2 it just fired right up. Heck they were going for it. Makes me a proud boy of mu-43.com and the members here who are a friendly bunch.

When i was reading through all the backstabing the were firing at each other it kinda reminded me of parliament :smile: