1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Costco Eneloop batteries

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by JLGF1, Feb 11, 2018.

1. barry13

barry13 Mu-43.com Editor Subscribing Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    Hi, I had read this (BQ-CC75) charger has four channels... Just tried it with one battery and one LED came on, so it seems to be true.
    Edit: just tried to read the 7-point type in the manual... It says it can charge 1-4 batteries.

BTW, the USB output is labeled 1 amp.
    Edit: manual says using USB will disable the battery section of the charger.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Macroramphosis

Macroramphosis Mu-43 Veteran

I am a bit of a 'flashaholic" (someone who is into torches [flashlights for our US friends] and batteries) and have many different batteries and chargers on my shelf. I live in a place where there is little streetlight and much to do when it gets dark - none of it for nefarious purposes, I hasten to add :) 

As a result, I can tell you with some experience that until you have your house filled with burning smoke from a duff battery or a duff charger that you will never fully understand the value of buying the right stuff - which means shirking the rubbish one finds in Walmart, Costco, eBay etc. Rechargeable batteries are a huge danger when mistreated, and a cheap charger can be the link that causes them to catch fire. Buyer beware!

On a side note, a well-maintained stock of 18650-powered modern LED torches can transform your nightlife, photographic adventures and all. I use LED constant lighting a lot for my macro jaunts, for example.

HTH.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.