Costco Eneloop batteries

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
The Panasonic Eneloop chargers I have are actually 2x2 channels, not 4 independent channels. You have to charge in pairs.
Hi, I had read this (BQ-CC75) charger has four channels... Just tried it with one battery and one LED came on, so it seems to be true.
Edit: just tried to read the 7-point type in the manual... It says it can charge 1-4 batteries.

BTW, the USB output is labeled 1 amp.
Edit: manual says using USB will disable the battery section of the charger.

Macroramphosis

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Roddy
I am a bit of a 'flashaholic" (someone who is into torches [flashlights for our US friends] and batteries) and have many different batteries and chargers on my shelf. I live in a place where there is little streetlight and much to do when it gets dark - none of it for nefarious purposes, I hasten to add :)

As a result, I can tell you with some experience that until you have your house filled with burning smoke from a duff battery or a duff charger that you will never fully understand the value of buying the right stuff - which means shirking the rubbish one finds in Walmart, Costco, eBay etc. Rechargeable batteries are a huge danger when mistreated, and a cheap charger can be the link that causes them to catch fire. Buyer beware!

On a side note, a well-maintained stock of 18650-powered modern LED torches can transform your nightlife, photographic adventures and all. I use LED constant lighting a lot for my macro jaunts, for example.

HTH.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom