1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Coromandel Peninsula

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Chrisnmn, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Chrisnmn

Chrisnmn Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 26, 2012
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Chris
    Hey guys,

I just did another roadtrip to the Coromandel Peninsula a couple of weeks ago and did a whole post about it in my blog if you interested in some photos with little to no shop talk. Its a beautiful place, heres a sneak peek

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

see the rest of the images here

For the gear-heads: All photos with Olympus EP5 + Voigtlander 25 and Ricoh GR. Edited with Lightroom 5.2 :2thumbs:

• Like Like x 7
  2. bcaslis

bcaslis Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 3, 2011
    Wilsonville, OR, USA
    Brian Caslis
    Really nice images. Did you edit RAWs in Lightroom or JPEG? If RAW, did you just use the Adobe standard profile or something else?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chrisnmn

Chrisnmn Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 26, 2012
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Chris
    Thanks im glad you like them. Im a raw shooter, i dont shoot jpegs. The first shot here is from the Olympus EP5 thats the default preset whatever it is. the second shot here is from the Ricoh GR and that is Adobe Standard as that profile is the one that supports the Ricoh. :thumbup:

4. hrsy1234

hrsy1234 Mu-43 Regular

Mar 29, 2013
    East London
    Awesome man. I live in London at the mo, but am from Auckland originally, and spent all my Christmases and New Years on the Coromandel from when I was 6 mths old up until about 16, and then when I was old enough to drive I was all over the peninsula with my mates during the holiday season. Ah, memories. Lovely photos!!!

[edit] haha oh **** you got the "save the human babies" sign - I remember that from my childhood but never being old enough to understood what it meant?! madness...

5. Chrisnmn

Chrisnmn Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 26, 2012
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Chris
    Thanks man! im glad you liked them. Yes is an amazing place indeed!.

about the "save the human babies" sign. what is that about? was the WTF moment of the trip indeed. ahaha. :drinks:

6. Halaking

Halaking Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 17, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Morris
    Love your shots and GR of couse:biggrin: