1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED [CONUS] Rokinon 7.5mm, Pana 45-200mm

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by bluebubbleboy, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluebubbleboy

bluebubbleboy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Aug 12, 2011
    Colorado
    Rokinon 7.5mm Fisheye (Silver): Withdrawn
    Bought new a few months ago, but have only used it a handful of times. In like new condition. Included: Lens, front and rear caps, pouch, box, manuals.

Panasonic 45-200mm: $190 - SOLD!
    Excellent condition lens. Bought used a couple of months ago, but everything looks and works flawlessly. Included: Lens, front and rear caps, hood, pouch, box, manuals.

Prices include Paypal fees and USPS shipping to continental US destinations.

2. bluebubbleboy

bluebubbleboy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Aug 12, 2011
    Colorado
    45-200 sold. I've also decided to hang on to the fisheye. I guess I'm not as ready to part with it as I thought I was...