1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Contax Carl Zeiss Sonnar 135mm f/2.8 T* (UK)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by brutto, Jun 2, 2011.

1. brutto

brutto Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 17, 2011
    Carl Zeiss Sonnar 135mm F/2.8 T* (C/Y mount) with front and back caps and leather pouch. Superb condition. £85. RMSD at cost (about £5 should cover it).

Lens below sold to Lubov.

Carl Zeiss Planar 50mm f/1.4 T* (C/Y mount) with Novoflex C/Y-M4/3 adaptor. Both mint in original boxes. Front and back caps and original paperwork for the lens which is an MM version.

The Novoflex adaptor is made in Germany and is a superb piece of quality engineering. Far, far superior to the standard Chinese adaptors you see on eBay - I know I’ve wasted money on a number of them.

Asking £290 for adaptor and lens. RMSD at cost (about £7 should cover it). I'd sell separately but would need buyers for both.

I would need to check delivery costs if sending outside the UK and would only use a door-to-door, trackable, signed for service which is bound to be costly. I don't have much feedback here but have lots on Talk Photography and can direct you to it if you are interested.

2. brutto

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 17, 2011
    50mm provisionally sold to Lubov.

3. brutto

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 17, 2011
    Payment made so the 50mm is sold to Lubov. The Sonnar is still available.

4. brutto

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 17, 2011
    135mm Sonnar provisionally sold to Symphonic.

5. brutto

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 17, 2011
    Lens now paid for and shipped.