Constant Log-outs.

spdavies

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stephen
Hi,

I keep getting logged out of the forum.

I'll be writing a post or a PM and when I go to submit it, I get the "you are not allowed" message and have to log in again.
Frequently what I was writing is gone when I get back to the page which is very irritating, to say the least. :mad:

Is there a setting somewhere I don't know about?
Is the site supposed to log you out while you are online?
Inquiring minds want to know (i.e. me).

Thanks & Aloha,
Stephen

D

Deleted member 20897

It is a check box just under the place where you enter your username/password when you log into the forum.

spdavies

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stephen
Are you referring to the "Remember Me" button - my understanding is that puts a cookie on your computer to expedite logging in initially.
Does it keep you logged in also?

silver92b

Mu-43 All-Pro
That happens to me all the time too. It's super annoying. What I do (when I remember) is to copy my entire text before clicking on the "post" button, otherwise i lose everything I typed. It's particularly annoying when I composed a carefully worded post with photo attachments as those take a bit longer to post.

This happens when I am using my Macbook pro and I have not noticed any button required to stay logged in.... I'm saving this now before posting..

spdavies

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stephen
As noted above by Web Master Amin -
the "Remember Me" button below the log-in spot is the "keep me logged in" button.
I'm the OP on this thread, I've tried it and it works.

Aloha, Stephen :tiphat:

GreenGhost

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Peter Liakopoulos
I can't read any post. I am using the iPad app and I can open it and see the posts but every time I try to read a post the app crashes.

fredlong

Just this guy...
Real Name
Fred
I can't read any post. I am using the iPad app and I can open it and see the posts but every time I try to read a post the app crashes.
This has been happening to me today as well. In the past an occasional thread will cause the iOS Mu-43 app to crash. Today a majority of the threads are causing crashes.

The particulars
iPhone 5s
iOS 7.1.1 (up to date)
Mu-43 app up to date

Fred

AdamSF

Shutterbugger
Real Name
Adam
My particulars are the same, and i've been crashing too.

This has been happening to me today as well. In the past an occasional thread will cause the iOS Mu-43 app to crash. Today a majority of the threads are causing crashes.

The particulars
iPhone 5s
iOS 7.1.1 (up to date)
Mu-43 app up to date

Fred

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom