1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

considering selling a Panasonic 25mm 1.4.

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by colbycheese, May 19, 2015.

1. colbycheese

colbycheese Mu-43 Veteran

May 1, 2012
    Way up there.
    I haven't used my panasonic 25mm for a few months now and i would like to sell it. It is in very good condition but i wondering how much i could sell it for, either here or on ebay. Any one have any other tips for selling this lens? Thank you

2. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nov 7, 2010
    I think prices have dropped a bit on these. Seems like $350 - $375 is reasonable here. Search on ebay for sold listings. It may yield more for you even after the fees.

3. colbycheese

May 1, 2012
    Way up there.
    yes this is what i actually just did. On ebay i found the average for about 10 that have sold in the past few months and i came up with an average price of 459. If i sell at this price after fees i should make around 400 give or take.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. demiro

Nov 7, 2010
    ebay looks like best best. KEH is selling through Amazon for $399 with a 6 month warranty. You don't want to compete with that.

5. demiro

Nov 7, 2010
    I just checked ebay; thought that $459 seemed high. Looking back in to April the highest sold listing I see for a used lens is $400...

6. colbycheese

May 1, 2012
    Way up there.
    I should have been more clear. I meant 450 in Canadian dollars. The exchange rates right now are pretty horrible so 400 USD is around 480 Canadian right now. So i imagine that is probably good value for the money considering i paid 650 for it 2 years ago.

7. kinlau

kinlau Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 29, 2012
    I paid $375 CDN for a refurb just a month ago.

8. colbycheese

May 1, 2012
    Way up there.
    Isnt the fact that is refurbished could be why you got it so cheap? I am not sure if this is what i should expect to get

9. gravijaflare

gravijaflare Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 28, 2014
    A planet called Gaia
    if he got a refurbished unit with panasonic warranty, then that's about as good a deal as a very slightly used one without warranty..

10. Wandering Aengus

Wandering Aengus Mu-43 Regular

Mar 23, 2012
    You should check with KEH. They pay for you to ship it to them.

They will give you a quote on buying it. After you figure the ebay fees, shipping, and hassle, their offer may or may not be attractive. Nothing to lose checking.

11. colbycheese

May 1, 2012
    Way up there.
    alright. i will explore this option.

12. kinlau

kinlau Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 29, 2012
    Just giving you an idea of the going price.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.