Congratulations Kevin Dowling... E-PL1 Video.

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Brian Mosley, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Olympus PEN Your Story Challenge has a winner.

Beautiful video... bravo to Kevin, fantastic work!

<param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HHD_Lsu2Tjs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HHD_Lsu2Tjs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed>

Cheers

Brian

• Like Like x 10
  2. JoepLX3

JoepLX3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 13, 2010
    Japan
    That is indeed cool :cool:
    - Next to the PEN ("just a tool") it for sure also needed some skills and efforts, great work!!!

Brian, thanks for share with us.

Kevin, are you in the "house", here at mu-43?

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Moderator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Awesome video. I took as many risks at that age, but that "skitching" looks dangerous!

4. everythingsablur

everythingsablur Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    I watched that late the other night. Really great, well done video. Who needs a steadicam when you can just put the cameraman on rollerblades? :D

Skitching looks a lot easier on a skateboard than it does on blades, but both look crazy dangerous. I'll stick to skitching in video games...

5. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    When I was a kid, I tried skitching without wheels... on the flat bed of a lorry - once it got up to about 20mph it hit the base of a hill and I bounced off and skidded to a halt on my arms/stomach/face - not recommended :biggrin: only permanent damage psychological :rolleyes:

Cheers

Brian

6. cfugle

cfugle Mu-43 Regular

Sep 11, 2013
    Quebec
    Christopher
    The music flowed into the visuals like hot butter onto warm corm kernels. Fantastic job.