1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Congratulations Kevin Dowling... E-PL1 Video.

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Brian Mosley, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Olympus PEN Your Story Challenge has a winner.

Beautiful video... bravo to Kevin, fantastic work!

<param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HHD_Lsu2Tjs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HHD_Lsu2Tjs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed>

Cheers

Brian

• Like Like x 5
  2. JoepLX3

JoepLX3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 13, 2010
    Japan
    That is indeed cool :cool:
    - Next to the PEN ("just a tool") it for sure also needed some skills and efforts, great work!!!

Brian, thanks for share with us.

Kevin, are you in the "house", here at mu-43?

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Awesome video. I took as many risks at that age, but that "skitching" looks dangerous!

4. everythingsablur

everythingsablur Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    I watched that late the other night. Really great, well done video. Who needs a steadicam when you can just put the cameraman on rollerblades? :D

Skitching looks a lot easier on a skateboard than it does on blades, but both look crazy dangerous. I'll stick to skitching in video games...

5. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    When I was a kid, I tried skitching without wheels... on the flat bed of a lorry - once it got up to about 20mph it hit the base of a hill and I bounced off and skidded to a halt on my arms/stomach/face - not recommended :biggrin: only permanent damage psychological :rolleyes:

Cheers

Brian

6. cfugle

cfugle Mu-43 Regular

Sep 11, 2013
    Quebec
    Christopher
    The music flowed into the visuals like hot butter onto warm corm kernels. Fantastic job.